We’re looking for someone with several years’ of experience in knowledge management, innovation, non-profit/B2B/B2C communities to join our team .
Our goal is to help those of you with incredible potential to reach the top of this field.
We try to provide the level of exposure, responsibility, and mixture of projects in a few years that are impossible to gain working on a single community project.
Our clients are a diverse mix. Some are big brands you use every day, but most are in the $50m – $500m revenue range you probably haven’t heard of .
Your projects are likely to range from designing and implementing full-engagement systems for an organisation’s employees/customers (from onboarding to the end-benefit) to taking training/workshops for our clients, or speaking at events across Europe and the USA.
We’ll provide full coaching to help you do this. We use a methodical approach, supported by social science, case studies, and provable theory to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. You can expect to spend the first few weeks learning the ropes of consultancy and getting equipped with all the tools you need
Working with FeverBee you can expect to travel frequently (we have clients in 4 continents), take responsibility for developing and implementing your solutions, and you get to work with many of the top community brands around the world.
If you’re looking to accelerate your career, this position might be for you.
Perks also include:
- Unlimited vacation time.
- Unlimited training budget.
- Unlimited book budget.
- Work from anywhere you like.
- Work at anytime you like.
- Full access to our community training both on our ondemand course ($2500) and our Advanced Engagement Methods program ($3420).
- Advanced level consultancy training.
- Building your reputation (opportunities to publish to a large audience, speak at our events, work with the top organisations in our sector).
Our ideal consultant would have:
- 2 to 5 years experience in the digital engagement space (B2B, B2C, or KM is useful).
- A strong need for achievement.
- A passion for taking ownership of a project and delivering results.
- A maniacal focus to hitting targets and deadlines.
- An eagerness to travel frequently.
- A natural ability to build relationships with clients.
Applications can be sent to [email protected] .
Deadline is April 23:59 23rd BST.
($1k referral fee if you recommend someone we hire for a minimum of 90 days)
(p.s. We’re looking to train someone up. If you’re already at the Director of Community level this role might not be for you).