- An OCaml toplevel running in the browser
- An hyperbolic tree viewer
- An animated 3D view of the Earth
- A graph viewer
- A Boulder Dash game
- A realtime wiki editor
- A webgl demo (for compatible browsers)
- The whole language, and most of the standard library are supported.
- The compiler is easy to install: it only depends on Findlib andLwt.
- The generated code is independant ofEliom and theOcsigen server. You can use it with any Web server.
- You can use a standard installation of OCaml to compile your programs. In particular, you do not have to recompile a library to use it with Js_of_ocaml. You just have to link your program with a specific library to interface with the browser APIs.