Speaker: Vincent Batts, Red Hat
Abstract: Despite the popularity and hype of containers, there is no need to regard containers as a block box. It is important to have an awareness of what’s going on under the hood to help optimize your container requirements. In this session, we’ll discuss:
- Namespacing in the kernel
- Copy-on-write storage choices
- Portable container formats
- Available container alternatives
- Validation, trust, and content addressability with image verification
- Examples and options for your use-cases.