Here is a list of Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning posted on KDnuggets in April 2016.
See an up-to-date and full list at www.kdnuggets.com/academic/
- Post-Doc researcher: Predicitve Analytics for IoT at IBM Research, Zurich, Switzerland. – Apr 30, 2016
IoT gives real-time access to data about systems and their condition-influencing factors in an unprecedented richness enabling most accurate forecasting models. To extend our predictive analytics team at IBM Research – Zurich, we are seeking a postdoc to focus on the development of algorithms for actionable predictive failure models.
- PhD Scholarship at U. of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, UK. – Apr 29, 2016
Applications are invited for a fully funded PhD position in Data Clustering addressing problems related to: unsupervised feature weighting, metric learning, recovering the number of clusters in data sets, and applications. Deadline: 30 May 2016
- Post-Doc in bioimage informatics at Ecole polytechnique – U. Paris Saclay, near Paris, France. – Apr 28, 2016
Current development in fluorescence microscopy are allowing us to record very large multidimensional datasets looking at in vivo biological processes. The Laboratory for Optics and Bioscience (LOB) is looking for a post-doc in bioimage informatics (2 yrs) to join an interdisciplinary collaboration to develop automated image/data processing/analysis, along with specific pipelines for storage, visualization, and annotation, with applications to developmental neuroscience.
- PhD scholarships at U. of Nottingham, Ningbo China. – Apr 26, 2016
To undertake research projects in Data mining/machine learning challenges: large data sets, mixture of data types (including images), data quality and security issues; Optimisation challenges: dealing with uncertainty, dynamic problems, large scale optimization problem; Social challenges
- Faculty, Computer Science/Data Science at U. Tianjin, China. – Apr 22, 2016
Seeking a professor whose assignment will involve both general bachelor level courses as well as specialized research oriented master level courses. The successful candidate will be expected to mentor students and have proven teaching experience.
- Assistant Lecturer, Senior Online Instructor, Data Science at Monash U., Melbourne, Australia. – Apr 22, 2016
Make contributions to the teaching effort of the University and to carry out activities to develop and maintain educational activities relevant to the profession or discipline
- Postdoctoral Associate in Data Mining and Bioinformatics at SUNY Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, USA. – Apr 15, 2016
The major research focus is on developing machine learning and mathematics methodologies to address the computational challenges of analyzing massive genomic data for various biomedical applications. Email to yijunsun[AT]buffalo[DOT]edu
- Birmingham fellowships in data science at U. Birmingham, UK. – Apr 14, 2016
Fellows are appointed to a permanent academic post, with first 5 years of protected time for high-quality research; gradual development of teaching experience; start-up package to support research.
- Postdoctoral researcher position in machine learning and data mining at University of Tampere, Finland. – Apr 14, 2016
Develop new well-performing, computationally efficient, and scalable methods based on probabilistic modeling, data mining, and machine learning for data analysis, visualization, information retrieval, and prediction in big consumer behavior data. Apply by 27 April 2016
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learn…