A curated list of awesome TensorFlow experiments, libraries, and projects. Inspired by awesome-machine-learning.
What is TensorFlow?
TensorFlow is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. In other words, the best way to build deep learning models.
More info here .
Table of Contents
- Powered by TensorFlow
- Blog posts
- TensorFlow Tutorial 1 – From the basics to slightly more interesting applications of TensorFlow
- TensorFlow Tutorial 2 – Introduction to deep learning based on Google’s TensorFlow framework. These tutorials are direct ports of Newmu’s Theano
- TensorFlow Examples – TensorFlow tutorials and code examples for beginners
- Pretty Tensor – Pretty Tensor provides a high level builder API
- Neural Style – An implementation of neural style
- TensorFlow White Paper Notes – Annotated notes and summaries of the TensorFlow white paper, along with SVG figures and links to documentation
- NeuralArt – Implementation of A Neural Algorithm of Artistic Style
- Deep-Q learning Pong with TensorFlow and PyGame
- Generative Handwriting Demo using TensorFlow – An attempt to implement the random handwriting generation portion of Alex Graves’ paper
- Neural Turing Machine in TensorFlow – implementation of Neural Turing Machine
- YOLO TensorFlow – implementation of ‘YOLO : Real-Time Object Detection’
- skflow – Simplified interface (mimicking Scikit Learn) for Deep Learning
- tflearn – Deep learning library featuring a higher-level API
- TensorFlow Guide 1 – A guide to installation and use
- TensorFlow Guide 2 – Continuation of first video
- TensorFlow Basic Usage – A guide going over basic usage
- TensorFlow Deep MNIST for Experts – Goes over Deep MNIST
- TensorFlow Udacity Deep Learning – Basic steps to install TensorFlow for free on the Cloud 9 online service with 1Gb of data
- Why Google wants everyone to have access to TensorFlow
- Videos from TensorFlow Silicon Valley Meet Up 1/19/2016
- Videos from TensorFlow Silicon Valley Meet Up 1/21/2016
- TensorFlow: Large-Scale Machine Learning on Heterogeneous Distributed Systems – This paper describes the TensorFlow interface and an implementation of that interface that we have built at Google
- Comparative Study of Deep Learning Software Frameworks – The study is performed on several types of deep learning architectures and we evaluate the performance of the above frameworks when employed on a single machine for both (multi-threaded) CPU and GPU (Nvidia Titan X) settings
- Distributed TensorFlow with MPI – In this paper, we extend recently proposed Google TensorFlow for execution on large scale clusters using Message Passing Interface (MPI)
- TensorFlow: smarter machine learning, for everyone – An introduction to TensorFlow
- Why TensorFlow will change the Game for AI
- TensorFlow for Poets – Goes over the implementation of TensorFlow
- The indico Machine Learning Team’s take on TensorFlow
Your contributions are always welcome!
If you want to contribute to this list (please do), send me a pull request or contact me @jtoy Also, when you noticed that listed repository should be deprecated.
- Repository’s owner explicitly say that "this library is not maintained".
- Not committed for long time (2~3 years).
More info on theguidelines