We are pleased to announce that MariaDB MaxScale 1.4.3 GA is now available for download!
If MariaDB MaxScale is new to you, we recommend readingthis page first.
1.4.3 is a bugfix release, not bringing any new features but fixing certainissues found in 1.4.2.
MariaDB MaxScale 1.4 brings:
- TheFirewall Filter has been extended and can now be used for either black-listing or white-listing queries. In addition it is capable of logging both queries that match and queries that do not match.
- Client-sideSSL has been available in MariaDB MaxScale for a while, but it has been somewhat unreliable. We now believe that client side SSL is fully functional and usable.
- POSIX Extended Regular Expression Syntax can now be used in conjunction with qlafilter, topfilter and namedserverfilter.
- Improved user grant detection.
- Improved password encryption.
The release notes can be foundhere and the binaries can be downloadedhere.
In case you want to build the binaries yourself, the source can be found at GitHub, tagged with 1.4.3 .
We hope you will download and use this release, and we encourage you to create a bug report in Jira for any bugs you might encounter.
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » MariaDB MaxScale 1.4.3 GA is available for download