Airgeddonis a multi-use bash script for Linux systems to audit wireless networks.
- Interface mode switcher (Monitor-Managed).
- DoS over wireless networks with different methods.
- Assisted Handshake file capture.
- Cleaning and optimizing Handshake captured files.
- Offline password decrypt on WPA/WPA2 captured files (dictionary and bruteforce).
- Compatibility with many Linux distros (see requirements section).
- Easy targeting and selection in every section.
- Controlled Exit. Cleaning tasks and temp files. Option to keep monitor mode if desired.
- Multilanguage support and autodetect OS language feature (see supported languages section).
- Help hints in every zone/menu for easy use.
- Autoupdate. Script checks for newer version if possible.
Bash version 4 or later needed.
We say a distro is a 100% compatible Linux distro if it has installed by default all the essential tools script needs to work.
Tested on these 100% compatible Linux distros:
- Kali. 2.0 and 2016.1
- Wifislax. 4.11.1 and 4.12
- Backbox. 4.5.1
- Parrot. 2.2.1
- Blackarch 2016.01.10
- Cyborg Hawk 1.1
Anyway, can be used with any Linux distro if you have installed the tools what script needs. The script checks for them at the beginning.
Other (non 100% compatible) distros tested successfully after installing missing tools:
- Debian 8 (Jessie)
- Ubuntu 15.10 and Xubuntu 15.10
- OpenSUSE Leap 42.1
Impossible compatibility for Mac OSX at the moment. Some reasons:-Bash version -Aircrack suite -Wireless tools
gitclone https://github.com/v1s1t0r1sh3r3/airgeddon && cd airgeddon chmod +x airgeddon.sh ./airgeddon.sh
This script must be used only for educational purposes and Pen testing.