Step 1: Make an awesome app using Goo Create
- Be creative!
- Look at the other tutorials on this site to get inspiration.
- Note that external links don’t work properly from within the app. To make them open in a new window you have to add some code. Read more in the Cocoon docs .
- Publish your Goo Create scene to the web ( Scene… > Publish… > Publish ).
Step 2: Test the scene in Cocoon Developer app
The Cocoon Developer app lets you test your app quickly before taking the next steps, and saves you a lot of work.
- Download the Cocoon Developer app .
- Open the app and register.
- Choose My App .
- Click the URL button.
- Enter the URL to your Goo scene.
- Click WebView+ to launch your app.
Step 2: Export the scene as webpage
When you’re done with testing your app, it’s time to export it and upload it to Cocoon.
Click Scene -> Export -> Webpage . The browser will start to download a
Step 3: Create a project on Cocoon.io
- Register onhttps://cocoon.io if you didn’t already.
- Create a new Project by dropping the
.zipfile on the Projects page.
- Uncheck the iOS checkbox to the left (see screenshot). We only want to target Android in this tutorial.
- Choose WebView Engine: WebView+ in the settings, and enter details of your app. The defaults should be good.
- Click the Icons tab, and upload default icons for your app. Do the same in the Splash tab.
- You should now be able to compile both a Developer App and a normal (unsigned) app. Click the Compile button at the top.
- Wait for the app to compile.
- Download the zip file. Unzip it. Transfer the
.apkfile to your Android device, and test it!
Step 4: Create a Key Store
Android requires all apps to be digitally signed with a certificate before they can be installed. To sign your app, you need a key . This sounds scary, but don’t worry! It’s just a file that you can generate easily using Android Studio.
- Install Android Studio .
- Start a new project. Doesn’t matter what type or what you name it.
- Click Build and then Generate Signed APK… (see screenshot below and/or read more here ).
- Follow the first steps in the wizard. This will create a key store file. Remember where you save it on disk.
Step 5: Upload the Key Store to your Cocoon project
- Go back to your project page on Cocoon.io.
- Add the key store file in the Signing section.
- Press the Compile button at the top of the page again.
- When the compilation is done, you will get a new zip file containing a signed APK file back.
Step 6: Publish your app on Google Play
- Sign up at Google Play .
- Create a new App and upload the signed APK file there.
- Review the app settings.
- Publish the app.
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » Making an Android App with Goo Create and CocoonJS