Clipy is a Clipboard extension app for Mac OSX.
Requirement: OS X Mavericks or higher
Distribution Site: https://clipy-app.com
- OS X El Capitan
- Xcode 7.3
- Swift 2.2
- swiftlint 0.9.2
How to Build
- Move to the project root directory
- Install CocoaPods andfastlane using Bundler. Run
bundle install --path=vendor/bundle
pod installon your terminal.
- Open Clipy.xcworkspace on Xcode.
The source code is dependent on some libraries.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/Clipy/Clipy/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
If you distribute derived work, especially in the Mac App Store, I ask you to follow two rules:
- Don’t use "Clipy" and "ClipMenu" as your product name.
- Follow the MIT license terms.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Clipy is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
Icons are copyrighted by their respective authors.
Thank you for@naotaka who have publishedClipmenu as OSS.