DesignCon is the place practicing engineers go every year to share technical knowhow, make connections, and discuss industry advances. DesignCon 2017 will take place January 31-February 2, 2017 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California. The Call for Abstracts just opened, and between now and August 28 you have the opportunity to submit your proposal for papers to be presented at the conference.
Each abstract will be reviewed by members of the DesignCon 2017 Technical Program Committee (TPC) and evaluated based on quality, relevance, impact, and originality. Submissions should be educational and informative, and avoid commercial content. Presentation opportunities include 40-minute conference paper sessions, 75-minute panel discussions, and 3-hour tutorials. Abstract deadline is August 28, and you can submit through the electronic portal .
Submissions to the DesignCon 2017 Call for Abstracts are made to one of the following 14 tracks, with the opportunity to specify a secondary track option. ( See track descriptions and sample topics here )
- Overcoming Chip & Package Challenges in Signal/Power Integrity
- Analog and Mixed Signal Modeling and Simulation Solutions
- Integrating Photonic and Electronic Signaling
- System Co Design Modeling, Correlation, and Simulation
- Advances in Materials and Processing for PCBs, Modules and Packages
- Applying PCB Design and Simulation Tools
- Advanced IO Interface Design for Memory and 2.5D 3D SiP Integrations
- Optimizing High Speed Serial Design
- Measuring and Simulating Jitter, Noise, and Timing in Serial Links to Minimize BER
- High Speed Signal Processing for Equalization and Coding
- Power Integrity in Power Distribution Network
- Electromagnetic Compatibility/Mitigating Interference
- Apply Test and Measurement Methodology
- Modeling and Analysis of Interconnects
We encourage presentations geared toward either advanced (for those well versed in a particular topic or technology) as well as general engineering audiences. Presentations offering experienced engineers an introduction to a new or existing technology are also welcome.
At DesignCon, engineers talk to engineers to find practical solutions to the challenging problems they share. The conference has a strong focus on education and peer-to-peer sharing, creating a place to learn about state-of-the-art design methodologies and technologies, as well as catch up with peers and share some laughs. Individuals presenting papers at DesignCon will join an elite group offering leading-edge case studies, technology innovations, practical techniques, design tips, and application overviews.
The deadline to submit your proposal is August 28, 2016. See you for DesignCon 2017 at the end of January!