Another installment of "Weekly Ink". Ran across some great stuff early on in all of my interests, some of which I tweeted out early.
— Shayne Boyer (@spboyer) May 26, 2016
In this edition, Nic does a really great walkthrough of converting an Ionic app to NativeScript, John writes up how to run multiple versions of node.js using n , Arnaud talks about how Docker does Open Source and more.
- Azure App Service and ASP.NET Core RC2 – blogs.msdn.microsoft.com
- Converting an ASP.NET Core RC1 Project to RC2 – Shawn Wildermuth
- Announcing WCF Connected Service for .NET Core RC2 and ASP.NET Core RC2 – .NET Web Development and Tools Blog
- Converting Your Ionic 2 Mobile App To NativeScript – Nic Raboy
- Angular Material 2 alpha.5 – granite-gouda Released -Jeremy Elbourn
- Angular 2 Workshop – Barcelona – John Papa
- Open Source at Docker – Arnaud Porterie
- Windows Containers on Windows 10 – Neil Peterson
- Announcing Captain for Docker , automatically generates the containers of your project’s git repository without the need to construct complex build commands or have a Makefile on your project. – Dimitris Kapanidis