A Raspberry Pi distribution to display one webpage in full screen. It includes Chromium out of the box and the scripts necessary to load it at boot. This repository contains the source script to generate the distribution out of an existing Raspbian distro image.
FullPageOS is a fork ofOctoPi
Where to get it?
Official mirror is here
Nightly builds are available here (currenlty built on demand)
How to use it?
- Unzip the image and install it to an SD card like any other Raspberry Pi image
- Configure your WiFi by editing
fullpageos-network.txton the root of the flashed card when using it like a flash drive
- Boot the Pi from the SD card
- Log into your Pi via SSH (it is located at
fullpageos.localif your computer supports bonjour or the IP address assigned by your router), default username is "pi", default password is "raspberry", change the password using the
passwdcommand and expand the filesystem of the SD card through the corresponding option when running
- Loads Chromium at boot in full screen
- Webpage can be changed from /boot/fullpageos.txt
- Default app isFullPageDashboard, which lets you add multiple tabs changes that switch automatically.
- Ships with preconfigured X11VNC , for remote connection (password ‘raspberry’)
- Downloaded Raspbian image.
- root privileges for chroot
- sudo (the script itself calls it, running as root without sudo won’t work)
Build FullPageOS From within FullPageOS / Raspbian / Debian / Ubuntu
FullPageOS can be built from Debian, Ubuntu, Raspbian, or even FullPageOS. Build requires about 2.5 GB of free space available. You can build it by issuing the following commands:
sudo apt-get install realpath qemu-user-static git clone https://github.com/guysoft/FullPageOS.git cd OctoPi/src/image curl -J -O -L http://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian_latest cd .. sudo modprobe loop sudo bash -x ./build
Building FullPageOS Variants
FullPageOS supports building variants, which are builds with changes from the main relesae build. An example and other variants are avilable in the folder
To build a variant use:
sudo bash -x ./build [Variant]
Building Using Vagrant
There is a vagrant machine configuration to let build OctoPi in case your build enviroment behaves diffrently. Unless you do extra configuration, vagrant must run as root to have nfs folder sync working.
To use it:
sudo apt-get install vagrant nfs-kernel-server sudo vagrant plugin install vagrant-nfs_guest sudo modprobe nfs cd OctoPi/src/vagrant sudo vagrant up
After provisioning the machine, its also possible to run a nightly build which updates from devel using:
cd OctoPi/src/vagrant run_vagrant_build.sh
- If needed, override existing config settings by creating a new file
src/config.local. You can override all settings found in
src/config. If you need to override the path to the Raspbian image to use for building OctoPi, override the path to be used in
ZIP_IMG. By default, the most recent file matching
src/imagewill be used.
- The final image will be created in
Code contribution would be appreciated!
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » FullPageOS – A raspberrypi distro to display a full page browser on boot