The talk is about Spotify’s current approach to getting aligned as a company. It covers:
- what problem we’re trying to solve, and how we’ve through two other models (OKR and Priorities & Achievements) before arriving at our current model
- how we define “Bets” using the DIBB framework (Data-Insight-Belief-Bet)
- how we prioritize bets using stack-ranking based on company beliefs and north star goals
- how we visualize bets on a kanban-like company level board, and group them into Now – Next – Later columns
- how different parts of the company visualize their own bets and align with higher level bets, using interlinked bet boards.
- how we synchronize and prioritize our work using different cadences at different levels of the company.
- how this model is used to support squad autonomy
- our challenges and learnings with this so far
Holy crap how did I manage to cover all that in 10 minutes?! Guess I talked fast
Some sample slides below.
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » Henrik Kniberg's blog: Spotify Rhythm – how we get aligned (slides from my talk at Agile Sv…