Percona is glad to announce the GA release ofPercona Server 5.7.11-4 on March 15, 2016. Download the latest version from thePercona web siteor from the Percona Software Repositories .
Based on MySQL 5.7.11 , including all the bug fixes in it, Percona Server 5.7.11-4 is the current GA release in the Percona Server 5.7 series. All of Percona’s software is open-source and free, all the details of the release can be found in the 5.7.11-4 milestone at Launchpad .
- Percona Server has implemented Parallel doublewrite buffer .
- TokuDB Background ANALYZE TABLE feature is now enabled by default (
tokudb_analyze_in_backgroundis set to
ONby default). Variable
tokudb_auto_analyzedefault value has been changed from
30. ( #935 )
- Suppress Warning Messages feature has been removed from Percona Server 5.7 because MySQL 5.7.11 has implemented a new system variable,
log_statements_unsafe_for_binlog, which implements the same effect.
pid-fileoption wasn’t specified with the full path, Ubuntu/Debian
sysvinitscript wouldn’t notice if the server is actually running which would lead to timeout or in some cases even hang. Bug fixed #1549333 .
- Buffer pool may fail to remove dirty pages for a particular tablesspace from the flush list, as requested by, for example,
TRUNCATE TABLEcommands. This could lead to a crash. Bug fixed #1552673 .
- Audit Log Plugin worker thread may crash on write call writing fewer bytes than requested. Bug fixed #1552682 (upstream #80606 ).
- Percona Server 5.7
systemdscript now takes the last option specified in
my.cnfif the same option is specified multiple times. Previously it would try to take all values which would break the script and server would fail to start. Bug fixed #1554976 .
- mysqldumpslow script has been removed because it was not compatible with Percona Server extended slow query log format. Please usept-query-digest from Percona Toolkit instead. Bug fixed #856910 .
Release notes for Percona Server 5.7.11-4 are available in the online documentation. Please report any bugs on the launchpad bug tracker .