This checklist will review 25 simple questions and principles that will help you guarantee that your team has the right motivation and quality to handle any project goals.
In addition, I’m sure that you have few more ideas that I excluded from this list. Therefore, I will be more than glad to receive a few more ideas that will help me increase the efficiency of this checklist. Enjoy!
- Does your team familiar with the deliverables that they need to provide during the project?
- Does your team believe that they can accomplish the job in the suggested timeframe?
- Does your team members are familiar with the responsibilities (Personal and Team)?
- Does your team have enough knowledge in the application supported platforms?
- Does your team have the knowledge to use the automation framework (If used)?
- Does your team have enough product experience to handle the testing effort?
- Are the testing tasks distributed in a fair manner among the team members?
- Does each team member, can contribute to the success of the project?
- Do you know what is the technical boundaries of the team members?
- Does your team understand the "business case" behind the project?
- Do you have a sufficient resource to handle the project goals?
- Is your team motivated enough to handle the testing effort?
- Do the team members respect you, so they can follow you?
- Do the people in the team communicates well with you?
- Does your team understand the goals of the project?
- Does your team have experience in similar projects?
- Does your team familiar with the project timelines?
- Does your team is built in the correct hierarchy?
- Do the people in the team communicate well?
- Does your team know the risks of the project?
- Does your team understand the test strategy?
- Does your team have the right commitment?
- What is the ratio of testers to developers?
- Is your team familiar to you?
- Does your team have a good communication with the other teams that involve in the project (Developers, DB, Support, etc.)?
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » Team compatibility and Motivation checklist | David Tzemach