- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Flow Logs: Create a flow log that captures traffic flows at network interfaces in your VPC. You can create a Flow Log on a VPC, a subnet or an Elastic Network Interface (ENI) in your account.
- Amazon Kinesis Firehose (Firehose): Create a delivery stream that delivers real-time streaming data to Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon Redshift, or Amazon Elasticsearch Service (Amazon ES).
CloudFormation has also updated support for existing resources.
- AWS Lambda source code: Nowprovide the source code of a Lambda function as inline text for Node.js 4.3 runtime environments using the ZipFile property and cfn-response module.
- Amazon SNS topic updates: Now update properties of anAmazon SNS topic using CloudFormation. Previously, you could only update them through the Amazon SNS console.
- Amazon Kinesis stream names: Specify a name for a Kinesis stream using CloudFormation.
- New Auto Scaling update policy : Use the Replacing Update policy to instruct CloudFormation to retain the old Auto Scaling group until it successfully creates a new one when you are updating Auto Scaling groups. CloudFormation can roll back if the update fails.
Please visit our website for more information on AWS CloudFormation:
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » AWS CloudFormation Adds Support for Amazon VPC Flow Logs, Amazon Kinesis Firehose Delivery …