Fantastic React Components and Libraries!
iReact.cn helps you discover the most fantastic, powerful React
Libraries , and makes it easy for you to pick one that’ll work for you.
- Must do something useful, and must not be just a demo
- Must be MIT/BSD-license or similar permissive license
- Must be well-tested
Submitting new libraries and components
Want to add your own? Fork this site on GitHub, add your framework to "data.js" and submit a pull request.
1. submit pull request
- Add your library to "
data.js", at the end of the file (this helps with merging many contributions) and enter the required attributes:
'description', all can’t be empty(null or ”).
- The repo should point to wherever you host your README or docs and where code is downloaded code-download.
- The tags attribute must be a
arrayof the project keywords. max array length is 4 . max string size is 30 .
- Running npm run build , and open
index.htmlwith your browser, should work and not return an error. To run build, you’ll need node installed, and
- Then submit a
2. submit an issue
Open an issuehere.
You should fill all the information of your project.
All rights reserved
Please note that iReact.cn is a curated site and that we reserve the right to refuse any listing for any reason.
The iReact.cn code/website is released under a MIT License.
This project is rewrited frommicrojs.com with