Basically I took shpotify and the facebook-chat-api npm package and turned Facebook Messenger into an ssh client. All you need to do is
- clone the repo
- change your email and password in index.js
~$ cd fb-chat-ssh && npm install && node index.js
and you should be golden
Things it can do
- Display commands – "show commands"
- Control your music – "music [play|pause|next|prev|vol up/down]"
- Set passwords – "pw [site, i.e. facebook] [password, i.e. hunter21]"
- Get passwords – "pw get [site]"
- Run any Mac terminal command like ls, say, echo, touch, cat, etc.
I usedshpotify and facebook-chat-api
IMPORTANT: This has only been tested on Mac. Music controls only work on Mac. Everything else may work on Linux/Windows, but no guarantee