Boilerplate for better state management, styling, testing and cleaner code
React powered by:
- Webpack : Development and Production ready ( https://webpack.github.io/ )
- Babel : Configured to work with React, ES7 and React Hot Loader 3! ( https://babeljs.io/ )
- MobX : The best state management for React
:heart_eyes:( https://mobxjs.github.io/mobx/ )
- ESLint : Configured to work with React ( http://eslint.org )
- Aphrodite : Inline Styles that work ( https://github.com/Khan/aphrodite )
- React Hot Loader 3 : Hot Loader for stateless components ( https://github.com/gaearon/react-hot-boilerplate/pull/61 )
- Why did you update : no more unnecessary re-renders ( https://github.com/garbles/why-did-you-update )
git clone https://github.com/KadoBOT/reaxor.git npm install
npm run build
npm test or
npm run test:watch for watching file change or
npm run test:coverage for showing test coverage Lint checking:
npm run lint
npm run typecheck
..root |--dist //production bundle.js will be placed here |--src |--components |--__tests__ //Jest detects folders named this way App.js //with inline css (by Aphrodite) MyComponent.js |--stores Store.js //MobX Store for State Management index.js
Since this is a boilerplate, I won’t go deeper on how to use it’s features (ie. how to use MobX , Aphrodite or Jest), but you can find pre-configured files inside this project that uses them, so you can get a taste of it. If you want to learn more about them and how to use it, you can click on the links on the top of this page near each package name and description.
- Send pull requests, I love them!
- Be sure to run the tests provided in this repo before sending the pull requests.