I am pleased to introduce a new KDnuggets page for Tutorials (also a top-level menu item on KDnuggets), which brings together on one page recent tutorial posts as well as additional resources for learning about Business Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, and Data Mining.
The first sponsor of this Tutorials page is DataCamp, which offers many ways to learn Data Science, including free Intro to R for Data Science Tutorial and free Intro to Python for Data Science Tutorial .
The tutorials page automatically includes all the tutorial posts (posts in tutorial category) from the last 2 months and also the index to past tutorial posts.
Recent tutorial topics included R, Python, Cohort Analysis, Time Series Data, Apache Spark, Data Science, Big Data Processing, Clustering, PCA, Data Science Interview Questions, Data Lake, Text Analytics, Amazon Machine Learning, IBM Watson, Deep Learning, and more.
Here are some of the more popular recent posts inTutorials section:
21 Must-Know Data Science Interview Questions and Answers, part 1
- 21 Must-Know Data Science Interview Questions and Answers, part 2
- 3 Viable Ways to Extract Data from the Open Web
- Deriving Better Insights from Time Series Data with Cycle Plots
- The Data Science Process
- Top Big Data Processing Frameworks
- A comparison between PCA and hierarchical clustering
- Getting Started with Data Visualization
- Data Lake Plumbers: Operationalizing the Data Lake
- Amazon Machine Learning: Nice and Easy or Overly Simple?
- Bayes Theorem for Computer Scientists, Explained
- Ensemble Methods: Elegant Techniques to Produce Improved Machine Learning Results
- Elementary, My Dear Watson! An Introduction to Text Analytics via Sherlock Holmes
- Avoid These Common Data Visualization Mistakes
- Apache Spark: RDD, DataFrame or Dataset?
See also KDnuggets Education Pages:
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » New KDnuggets Tutorials Section: Learn R, Python, Data Visualization, Data Science, and more