I’ve been hard at work cleaning up the initial proof of concept code in order to make it easier to start building new features on top of PHPDocker.io. First fruit of this effort are things like selectable PHP version, a new design and Phalcon 2 support on theproject generator.
New in this release:
- PHP 5.6 support
- Phalcon 2 (forces PHP 5.6)
- Configurable file upload size
- More comprehensive PHP framework selector
- Clearer and airier site layout
- Projects with spaces on their names don’t bork nginx startup anymore
- Containers run from within vagrant can now access the internet properly (whoops)
- Memcached and redis containers can be pulled again, original vendor changed their names. Might have to fork these to keep a measure of control.
I have a rather long list of stuff I’d like to implement next, but as always it would be best to get some help prioritising from people who actually use this; I would love your inputs on the comments below.
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » PHPDocker.io – News – PHP 5.6 and Phalcon now supported