Learn about functional data structures and their uses in this overview of Facebook’s popular Immutable.js library.
See this week’s Node Weekly for more on this, but essentially a developer unpublished an npm module causing a cascade of issues due to it being a common dependency.
There’s no shortage of options for developer talent. Learn why moonlighters and pro-freelances prefer fixed-priced projects over haggling with clients over hourly time-sheets. There’s no need to be sitting in any office you don’t love.
Useful for situations where you have an infinite scroll-style feed so that a click-and-back situation returns users to the right place.
Pretty extensive. Covers retro systems, CPUs, calculators, and more.
Insights, tips, plus a lot of recommended books and courses.
Sinon helps eliminate complexity in tests by allowing you to easily create so called ‘test-doubles’.
Write type-safe, high performance OCaml code, and deploy the generated JS.
- It’s Official: JS is the Most Commonly Used Programming Language on Earth news
Well, if you extrapolate from Stack Overflow’s userbase anyway.. Dan Rowinski
- Node.js on Google App Engine Goes Beta news node Google Cloud Platform Blog
- BrazilJS 2016 (Aug 26-27) Call for Papers news
CFP closes April 30.
- The Hot Interview to Watch from Fluent Conference 2016 news video
Google’s Brad Green on using the power of components in Angular 2 to create reusable application blocks. Wijmo Sponsored
- Creating Your First Angular 2 Component tutorial
A beginner tutorial for getting started with Angular 2 components. Todd Motto
- Getting Started with Node.js: A Tutorial tutorial node
If you still haven’t given it a go 😉 Then subscribe to Node Weekly . RisingStack Engineering
- Template-Driven Forms in Angular 2 tutorial Pascal Precht
- What’s The Difference Between (NaN != NaN) and (NaN !== NaN)? tutorial Stack Overflow
- Getting an SPA to Load the Fastest Possible Way & How Webpack Helps tutorial Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
- Building Chrome Extensions in React+Redux tutorial video
Tyler Shaddix demonstrates how to use React and Redux to build Google Chrome extensions. Tyler Shaddix
- Advantages of Angular Templates opinion Victor Savkin
- When Should I Use TypeScript? opinion Alex Ewerlöf
- The Need for Multi-Platform npm Packages opinion Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
- Alpha Preview of Angular Material 2 tools
A set of reusable Angular components that implement Google’s Material Design specification. Google
- EventControl: jQuery Timeline Control with Support for Stacking Events code Kristoffer Gronlund
- MidiWriterJS: Multi-Track MIDI Generation from Code code
Works in both the browser and Node. Garrett Grimm
- interact.js: Drag and Drop, Resizing & Gestures code
Supports multi-touch gestures with inertia and snapping for modern browsers. Taye Adeyemi
- Apply to 3,000+ Jobs in 10 Minutes & 1 Application
Top companies apply to you on Hired. Get salary and equity upfront before interviewing. Hired.com Sponsored