Last December, we announced the Neo4j Winter GraphGist Challenge .
We invited our global graphista community to document and explain how various types of data could be modeled in a graph, using the GraphGist tool . We had dozens of fantastic entries , and today I’m excited to announce the winners, which model data as a graph and demonstrate queries covering a wide variety of use cases.
All entrants received Neo4j T-shirts!
And the Grand Prize Winner Is…
The Grand Prize winner, receiving a $500 Amazon gift certificate (or equivalent) and a ticket to the GraphConnect conference is…
… (drumroll please) …
Santa Claus is coming to… the Galaxy by Jorge Albarrán! Congrats Jorge!
And the Category Winners Are…
We also have winners for each of the following categories. These winners each receive a $250 Amazon gift certificate (or equivalent) and a ticket to the GraphConnect conference!
- Pop Culture
- Exploring the Star Wars Social Networks by Evelina Gabasova
- Open/Government Data and Politics
- Drug Repurposing by hetnet relationship prediction: a new hope by Daniel Himmelstein
- Investigative Journalism
- Our Inspiration by Nicole Zoe Chau
- Build Star Wars models with your Lego Collection by Michael Giradot
- Sports and Recreation
- Running Competition by Dirk Vermeylen
- Public Web APIs
- Wikipedia Game by Sascha Peukert
Additionally, the following entries received an honorable mention and are each awarded a Neo4j S’well water bottle!
Congrats to all the winners! You’ll be hearing from us soon to arrange your prizes.
And, and special thanks to all who participated, and the judges : Kevin Van Gundy, Nicole White, William Lyon, Jonatan Jäderberg, and Luanne Misquitta!
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » The Graph is Strong With This One: GraphGist Challenge Winners!