Awasm is an AIMGP ( Automatic Induction of Machine code by Genetic Programming ) engine.
You give it a set of examples, that is, several input/output pairs, that describe a program’s behavior. It will then try to come up with a short program (in the form of machine code) that follows your specification, by means of genetic programming.
Currently, the only supported architecture is x86_64 .
NOTE: Awasm is in a very early stage.
$ gem install awasm --pre
- Ruby 2.3 (MRI)
- Capstone for disassembling ( optional ).
- POSIX-compliant OS (Linux and Mac OS X should both work).
Please seeGetting Started.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/furunkel/awasm/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » An Automatic Induction of Machine Code by Genetic Programming Engine