Here is a list of Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning posted on KDnuggets in March 2016.
See an up-to-date and full list at www.kdnuggets.com/academic/
- Assistant Professor, Big Data and Visual Analytics at University of Nottingham, Ningbo, China. – Mar 25, 2016
The School of Computer Science at UNNC is developing strong research in areas including Big Data and Visual Analytics, Computational Intelligence, Software Implementation and Testing, and Visual Information Processing. Candidates must have a PhD (or be very close to obtain a PhD) in computer science or closely related disciplines such as engineering and mathematical sciences, together with an established track record in high quality research.
- Head of Data Science and Engineering Department at ELTE, Budapest, Hungary. – Mar 24, 2016
Set up the new unit of ELTE FI and T-Labs focusing on Data Science and Engineering, contributing to data-driven business applications by fostering research and open innovation an industry driven, R&D&I oriented department in order to carry out research, development and teaching in data science and data engineering theory, technologies and their applications and closely cooperate with its innovation network.
- Sentry Insurance Endowed Chair in Business Analytics at U of Wisconsin, Stevens Point, WI, ISA. – Mar 16, 2016
A 2016 gift of million from Sentry Insurance will establish a new endowed faculty position in data analytics and allow UW-Stevens Point to launch an innovative curriculum for undergraduate students. The successful candidate for this position will help build and launch a new data analytics degree program. Curiosity, collegiality, and an entrepreneurial spirit are essential. Apply online by Apr 14, 2016
- Postdoctoral Researcher and Research Fellow positions in Computer Science at Aalto University and University of Helsinki, Finland. – Mar 09, 2016
Two leading universities in Finland are looking for several researchers in Computer Science. Apply by April 1
- Postdoc Position at Instituto de Telecomunicacoes, Porto, Portugal. – Mar 07, 2016
IT Porto has an open post-doc position (22 months) on extracting mobility information from spatio-temporal data: from and where to, when and how people move in the city, flow and speed, where they spend time, etc.
- Akademischer Rat (Assistant Professor) in Data Science at University of Bonn, Germany. – Mar 07, 2016
The candidate should have experience in one of the following areas: Machine Learning, Semantic Technologies, Question Answering or Geo Analysis. The position is for 3 years with possible extension to 6 years.
- Postdoc in Distributed Parallel Computing/Bioinformatics at University of California, San Diego/San Diego Supercomputer Center, San Diego, CA, USA. – Mar 2, 2016
Qualifications: Ph.D. in Computer Science, Structural Bioinformatics, or related fields. Project: Develop large scale 3D structural analysis tools .
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learn…