A simple FPGA design project written in VHDL.
- Xilinx Spartan 6 FPGA compatible board
- Xilinx ISE 14.7 ( free download )
- Install ISE 17.4 and open the
- Synthesize VHDL, Implement Design & Generate Bitstream file.
- Upload it to the device with
Configure Target Deviceoption.
- In the ISE iMPACT Tool you’ll first have to establish a connection to your programming cable.
- The add your newly generated bitfile.
- And finally, program the device.
If you’re on Windows 10 you’ll almost certainly run into driver installation issues and ISE crashes.
To mitigate these annoyances visit this tutorial .
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » Click-Flasher, a simple FPGA design written in VHDL