Sharing has always been an important part of SharePoint . Here in this version we have a new level of sharing where you can define your sharing from the site collection level.
Let’s see how?
- Under the Site Collection section on the Admin Center, select a site collection and Click on Sharing .
- You will be directed to the following page.
As I said clicking on this, you can control the sharing of your site collection and its entire sites from outside the organization. You can choose among the following,
• Don’t allow sharing outside your organization.
• Allow external users who accept sharing invitations and sign in as authenticated users.
• Allow sharing with all external users, and by using anonymous access links.
It depend on you now, who will access your site.
- Similarly you can also control allowing the non-owners to invite other users. This way you can have a complete control on the site collection.
- Click on Save and your configuration will be saved.
Here in this article we saw how SharePoint has made sharing more stronger on Office 365.
Keep reading & keep learning!
Read more articles on SharePoint :
转载本站任何文章请注明：转载至神刀安全网，谢谢神刀安全网 » Sharing Of Site Collection On SharePoint Office 365